Exceed Real Estate School is proud to bring the South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Course to the Realtor community, offering the following courses:
- CWP 101: Orientation (2-hours)
- Bringing CWP students a small conference room style course for a more one-on -one experience with tailored and in depth instruction.
- CWP 102: CWP State Licensure (8-hours)
- Interactive CWP course to include South Carolina Law Enforcement Division requirements for your CWP application.
Our SC CWP Course focuses on the following topics:
- South Carolina Law Abiding Citizens Self Defense Act of 1996 (CWP Law).
- South Carolina Reciprocity Agreements.
- Federal, State and Local Laws pertaining to restrictions and limitations on weapon carrying.
- South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Holder’s responsibilities.
- South Carolina Case Law regarding when and when NOT to use a weapon for Self Defense of yourself, your family, friends and/or others.
- How to legally carry your pistol while in your residence, business or on personal property, as well as when you are traveling.
- Understanding the South Carolina “Protection of Persons and Property Act”, also known as the Castle Doctrine.
- Confrontational avoidance and alternatives to use of lethal force.
- Basic and proactive daily security applications for protection.
- Shooting fundamentals, including but not limited to the safety of firearm handling, firearm parts and operations, firearm ammunition and its functions, etc.
- Instruction on how to select, clean and store a firearm.
When EXPERIENCE counts…you can COUNT on us.