Effective by law : Per the South Carolina Real Estate Commission LLR, all South Carolina licensed real estate agents renewing as “ACTIVE” status are required to complete 10 hours of continuing education on a biennial basis by midnight of June 30th. All continuing education courses offered at Exceed Real Estate School are approved by the SC Real Estate Commission and are taught by Commission approved, knowledgeable and experienced instructors who offer entertaining, engaging and interactive educational sessions.
- Salesman and Broker Licensees must complete a total of 10 hours, including a minimum of 4 hours in a mandatory “core” course. The remaining 6 hours may be elective course hours.
- Brokers in Charge are required to complete the mandatory BIC Duties and Responsibilities course (4 hours), the mandatory 4 hour “core” course, and 2 hours of elective.
- Salesperson in First Renewal Who Took Post-Licensing Prior to 2017: If the licensee is renewing for the first time and has completed the 30 hour sales “post-licensing” course prior to January 1st, 2017, they may use the course for continuing education.
- INACTIVE Status: Licensees renewing as “INACTIVE” are not required to take continuing education courses until the licensee re-activates.
For information pertaining to continuing education exemptions, please visit the South Carolina Real Estate Commission website at www.llr.sc.gov or CLICK HERE to view FAQs.
OUR COURSES: Course codes donated by “CEC” are core courses. Course codes donated by “CEE” are elective courses.
- Professional Expectations and Obligations (CEE 2567) – 4 Hour Elective
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosure Rule (CEE2566) – 4 Hour Elective
- Ethics (CEE 2613) – 2 Hour Elective
- 3D Real Estate: Disclosures, Duties & Diligence (CEE2274) – 4 Hour Elective
- Top Ten Ways to be Disciplined (CEE2273) – 4 Hour Elective
- TRID Safety in a Flood of Disclosures (CEC 2640) 4 Hour CORE
- BIC Duties and Responsibilities (CEE 2698) 4 Hour Elective *Mandatory course for Brokers in Charge*