Per the South Carolina Real Estate Commission LLR, all South Carolina licensed real estate agents renewing as “ACTIVE” status are required to complete 10 hours of continuing education on a biennial basis by midnight of June 30th.
Salesmen and Brokers: Must complete the 4-hour “3 P’s of Professionalism” Core course plus a total of 6 hours of Elective courses.
Brokers-In-Charge: Must complete the 4-hour “BIC Duties and Responsibilities”, the 4-hour “3 P’s of Professionalism” Core course plus 2 Elective hours.
- Professional Expectations and Obligations (CEE 2567) – 4 Hour Elective
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosure Rule (CEE 2566) – 4 Hour Elective
- Ethics (CEE 2613) – 2 Hour Elective (This course is *not* the NAR Code of Ethics course)
- 3D Real Estate: Disclosures, Duties & Diligence (CEE 2274) – 4 Hour Elective
- Top Ten Ways to be Disciplined (CEE 2273) – 4 Hour Elective
- TRID Safety in a Flood of Disclosures (CEE 2640) 4 Hour Elective
- BIC Duties and Responsibilities (CEE 2698) 4 Hour Elective *Mandatory course for Brokers in Charge. Counts as Elective for Salesmen*
- 3P’s of Professionalism: Principles, Practices and Pitfalls (CEC 3024) – 4 Hour CORE
CE Broker: Credit for in-class courses will be automatically uploaded to CE Broker within 7 business days of the completion of the course. To check the status of your hours, visit https://cebroker.com/.
ExceeD RES also offers online courses! CLICK HERE to view or purchase online continuing education courses.