*** OUR IN-CLASS COURSES: Course codes donated by “CEC” are core courses. Course codes donated by “CEE” are elective courses.
- Professional Expectations and Obligations (CEE 2567) – 4 Hour Elective
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosure Rule (CEE2566) – 4 Hour Elective
- Ethics (CEE 2613) – 2 Hour Elective (THIS COURSE IS NOT NAR APPROVED)
- 3D Real Estate: Disclosures, Duties & Diligence (CEE2274) – 4 Hour Elective
- Top Ten Ways to be Disciplined (CEE2273) – 4 Hour Elective
- TRID Safety in a Flood of Disclosures (CEC 2640) 4 Hour Elective
- BIC Duties and Responsibilities (CEE 2698) 4 Hour Elective *Mandatory course for Brokers in Charge*
- Professionalism: Principles, Practices and Pitfalls (CEC 3024) – 4 Hour CORE
Certificates: Certificates for in-class courses will be automatically uploaded for your convenience to CE Broker within 3 business days of the completion of the course. Hard copies will not be given out.
***OUR ONLINE COURSES: As of August 2018, ExceeD Real Estate School offers Online Continuing Education courses for your 6 hours Electives needed with our affiliate The CE Shop.
The CE Shop’s Offering: 10 hours
To register or check pricing for ONLINE Continuing Education courses click this link!